OWHA Travel Permit Instructions

How to Obtain an OWHA Travel Permit

Travel Permits are require for any games that you play against any non-OWHA teams. ie. FFMHA games, EMO Minor Games, International Falls Games. For these types of games we recommend applying for a season long permit and inputting the date as 20XX-20XX Season Nov 1- April 30.

Permits are not required for games against another OWHA organization (ie. Emo girls, LOW Girls Hockey, etc) 

Please be advised that the Sanction Permit requests WILL ONLY be reviewed for teams with OWHA approved team rosters.  If you don't have an approved roster yet, see the instructions on the previous page. 

The processing time of approval of Sanction Permits - 7-14 days OR longer pending Hockey Canada or USA Hockey approval.

Please complete ONE sanction permit for each tournament.  


Login through RAMP Registrations - RAMP Registrations 

The login you use would be the same one that you registered as a coach for and/or register your player for the season. Access to apply for travel permits will be given once the roster is approved. Anyone on your roster can apply for a travel permit. 


Click on “My Team/Permits”


Select Team and Click on “Permits” (White Box)


Select Appropriate Permit and click on “Add Response”

Example of responses for Tournament Travel Permit 

 Tournament Example

Example of responses for League Play 

For teams or leagues that you will play multiple games with use the League play option. 




Fill in appropriate information pertaining to event etc.


Click Submit



Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.